Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December Update

Hello all!
Its been along time since I have posted anything. Ive been trying to think of something to say that is inspirational, and uplifting but I haven't been able to. Things have changed since my last update. One of the things I have been praying about recently has been direction and wisdom about the future. I have been asking advice to Godly people I know and praying about what I will do in the future. After thinking and praying for a long time, I have finally decided to stop waiting for God to change his mind and let my pride down and admit now is not the time to join MAF. I just think the Lord is leading me in this direction. There is one thing the Lord has been teaching me. In the past I used to believe that faith was as simple as going forward and running into open and closed doors. As of lately I had a few open doors. I realized that the Lord has given us a mind to choose and widom to know what to choose. I think the Lord has given me a few options to choose from, and it was up to me to use my facilities that he has gvien me and the Godly people I know. I pray that in all things God would be glorified and not myself.

3 comments:

Ned Funnell said...

I'm glad that God is working in you, Micah. We all go through difficult spots sometimes- I'm sure is hasn't been and won't be easy to give up on MAF for the immediate future. Take heart, though, in the fact that God's plan for you is the best thing that could happen in your life. He is at work in you and around every day to complete the good plan he has had going since before you were born. Since I've gotten to know you I've known that God has something special planned for your life. He'll bring it along- follow his lead.

KitKat said...

Hi Micah! this is Kathryn, Emilee's sis.

Beef Supreme said...

oh hello Kat! Ya I dont update this very much but when i do its usually like a small novel. Im working on a post now.