These last few weeks of my life have been interesting. I haven't really had much to do lately. My life consists of trying to spend the least amount of money possible while trying to keep myself busy. Lately I have been trying to sharpen my software skills by writing a few programs. I'm still in the requirements gather and collaboration stage at the moment. My girlfriend Emilee is graduating in a few weeks and will be up here again. That will be good for both of us to be near each other again.
Idaho is a nice place. When its warm out (64 deg plus) I have been out kayaking on lake Lowell. Its about 1 mile west of where I am staying. I have been mountain biking also. Yesterday I drove around the snake river and to Intital point. The country is around here is wonderful. Its so open and free. I have been enjoying the wonderful creation of Idaho.
So I have asked God and myself what is next. I have prayed long and hard about what I should do, but I know the Lords answer, and it was to wait. I have been asking the Lord for some patience and wisdom as to what waiting means. I was reading through psalms and ran across this:
"I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock and gave me a place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
Bless is the man who makes the Lord his trust,
who does not look to the proud,
to those who turn aside to false gods.
Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too man to declare."
- Psalms 40:1-6

No comments:
Post a Comment