Friday, May 29, 2009

Past, Present and Future

Well some of you may be wondering what I have been up to the last few months. Sorry I have not written much but I have been quite busy. I just graduated from LeTourneau with a B.S. after 6 of college off and on and now I am off into the world. When I was coming down the home stretch I was not sure I was going to finish all my classes. I got in over my head on a project I was on and had a hard time finishing all my course work. Thankfully, the Lord got me through that and I was able to graduate. My parents and grandparents decided to fly put and stay for a few days. My parents didnt have the money for a hotel so they decided to stay at my place. I had no idea where to put my grandparents. Iwas troubled and talked to Chaplin Carl about it and the Lord gave me the exact words to say. I was wondering if they could stay at the Carl's but I asked if he knew a place to stay. Turns out the guest speaker apartment was available for them to stay, so praise God! The week my parents were here I had no idea how my car was going to get working. Over a few days, my dad and I got the brakes fixed and the car painted. I had no job so I prayed about that and emailed a few people I knew on campus. My boss Mrs. Connie Puyer emailed me and told me she got me a job with the Aero Science department. I started the next monday packing for the department. That was a praise in itself! So I now had a job and stuff was comming together. I had set a date of being in Nampa, ID the 8th, so everthing has been leading up to that. The Lord has been providing a whole lot its ridiculus. Had no idea how I was going to move stuuf and now I am borrowing a truck and a trailer, so I dont have to spend lots of money geting one. As soon as the truck is out of the shop, I'll be on the road. This short post cant contain how GOOD GOD had been. But I'm not out of the woods yet. Please pray that the truck will be out of the shop soon and that things will come together. I find it amazing how I can stress over things in the shadow of God's provision. I find it amazing and ridiculus.

No comments: