Friday, June 19, 2009

Aproval! New adventures with MAF

Hello all who read my blog!
I have an announcement! I have just recently been accepted to Mission Aviation Fellowship as Information Technology and/or Learning Technology career staff. I am super excited about this wonderful opportunity that the Lord has provided! How it will all work out...only by the grace of God! The Lord has led me here and I am ready to serve the Lord with all my skills. Since this development my prayer life has increased quite a bit.

I am starting to get a list of people who would be interested in being prayer partners and would like to receive updates about what I will be doing in my ministry and my mission field. Yes in the future I will be raising support. No I am not raiseing support at the moment. People on the list I am creating will recieve updates and prayer letters. Yes sometime down the line I will be asking if anyone is willing to support me. I have emailed alot of people already about this opertunity already, but I am making a more public petition.

I pray you would consider joining my prayer partner team. You can contact me at gmarthe3rd@gmail.com.

No comments: