Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayler Letters and Info

Hey! Basically this is what is going on in my life: I applied to a bunch of companies and one mission organization, because that is where my heart really lies. Amazingly only the mission organization seemed to accept my resume. Mission Avation Fellowship, whom I am familiar with, has accepted me for canadicy as a full time missionary. As a recent graduate and fresh out of college, the implications of canadating to be a missionary has been very overwhelming, but for some reason all the pieces have been falling into place. I graduated from college with no debt, because of the Lord's provision (it's a miracle, long story) and I have a heart for mission and bringing hope to those traped in bondage, so I have decided that whatever happends, the Lord should have my life to use. SO I applied to Mission Avation Fellowship. I have worked with them for three summers in my college carreer. So I decieded to apply with them and see what happends. I have tech evaluation up in Nmpa in a little over a week.

So If you are intrested in keeping up with my mission career and recieving prayer letters or email notifications of prayer letters, please send an email to me. I think there is some way on blogger, but if not send it to gmarthe3rd@gmail.com. Also if you would like it by snail mail, then send me your mailing address in your email. Im not asking for money support at the monent, but just prayer. Pray that the Lord will direct my path and if He can use me better somewhere else, then to direct me there. Thanks and God bless.

2 comments:

Sister F said...

I just wanted to let you know that if you plan on coming back to Utah this summer, you should stop by the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Its open to the general public until August 1, so you could come check it out. The info on how to do that is here: http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oquirrhmountain/
Also you might like that there is a designated "free speech zone" right across the street, so if you would like to hold a sign, distribute tracts or something, or talk to the people coming to see the temple, thats your spot.

Beef Supreme said...

Well, thanks for thinking of me! Sorry by signs just aren't my style and neither is street protesting, but I would like to check out the temple opening.